Tony is an advocate for people with Autism and other disabilities. He is the author of the book “An Autism Unscripted Life” , which talk about his life in the spectrum. In the book, Tony talks about the challenges that he went through from childhood to adulthood and how he was able to overcome those challenges to accomplish key life goals: full time employment, college graduation, advocacy work, travel and much more.
Tony goes to schools, businesses and other organizations to talk about the things that need to be done in order to achieve a better World. Some of topics that he focuses on are , but, not limited to…
- How to overcome challenges as a person with Autism
- Bullying in our schools
- Inclusion in our workplace
- Success in college with a disability
- Transition and success in adulthood with a disability
- Skills development for people with disabilities.
- Disability challenges in the Hispanic/Latino Community
- Autism Community
- Community Work
- Mental Health
- Motivational Speaking
- Law Enforcement
Interested in inviting Tony to your organization??
If you have an inquiry or would like to submit a presentation proposal, contact me at:
**In your email please give us an estimate of what your budget may look like to hire a professional speaker. Travel and lodging expenses must be considered in any proposal”